Terms and Conditions
All persons visiting The Royal Mint Experience, Welsh Mining Experience and Llanerch Vineyard do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Ticket holders must arrive at each attraction at least fifteen minutes before the time printed on the ticket.
- Payments for tickets are non-refundable and tickets may only be changed or replaced at the absolute discretion of the Operator.
- Complimentary added value items will only be given to customer's who purchase tickets to more than one attraction through the Mint, Mine & Vine combination offer.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 16 years or over, at all times whilst at each site.
- The Operator reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to any person into, or remove any person from their attraction.
- All persons visiting the attraction must pay for admission prior to entry. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of the Operator.
- Only food and beverages purchased at the attraction can be consumed at the attraction.
- Where a person has caused damage at the attraction he/she shall meet any costs and expenses arising.
- No ticket may be resold.
- Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from the Operator’s negligence or that of The Royal Mint Limited (“TRM”), Welsh Mining Experience, (WME, Rhondda Heritage Park), Llanerch (Llanerch Vineyard), the Operator, and their employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising, including without limitation any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any visit undertaken and/or during evacuation from the attraction.
- The Operator will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the attraction is open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, the Operator reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons, mechanical breakdown or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close the attraction or any part of it. In the event of such closure, the Operator will refund any visitor whose booking is cancelled, the cost of his or her prepaid ticket, but otherwise shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses, in respect of closure of part or all of the attraction, or cancellation of any booking.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law, and any claim brought under these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
For full terms & conditions for each attraction please visit the following sites: